Laura A Bruno, Owner of SBL Consulting, is an Author, Speaker, Trainer
and Business Consultant.
She is known for her expertise in DISC, the universal language of observable human behavior and is an accredited CPBA (Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst). Laura trains people in DISC and how to use it in business. Since 2004, she has led over 500 interactive workshops and has been consulting and speaking to individuals and companies teaching them how to recognize DISC behavioral styles.
The DISC Assessment and Workshop
DISC is an online assessment tool used on a global level by business owners and corporations for many reasons: Hiring, Pre-employment Testing increasing closing ratios, learning to make a better first impression, building positive credibility, and improving employee productivity and morale.
Using the DISC online assessment, an invaluable behavior profiling system, you learn how to identify – and use to your advantage – the predictable aspects of communication. DISC is the most widely used behavior profiling tool of its kind, supported by decades of research and validation.
Based on the research of Dr. William Moulton Marston, It does not matter what size business the participant comes from. DISC reports offer the greatest accuracy for a range of dynamic business applications.
Laura facilitates a fun and interactive in person workshop to help you see yourself and where you are getting in your own way in terms of building healthy and nurturing relationships in both your professional and personal life.
In this three-hour workshop, you will discover new tools and techniques on how to grow their business, receive more referrals, increase your closing ratio, make networking easier and more fun, save time and enhance both your professional and personal relationships as well. 47% of the time a prospect chooses to not do business with you…. it is because of a disconnection in behavioral style. By taking the assessment and attending the workshop you will:
- Learn about yourself and see where you are getting in your own way
- How to recognize others by their verbal, visual, vocal and written indicators
- Learn how to shift your style to build positive credibility with others
- Increase your closing ratio
- Improve your personal brand
- Improve your personal relationships too
Workshops are held in Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside Counties on a regular basis.
If you aren’t in Southern California and want a workshop held in your area,
let Laura know. She will travel for great people that want to learn.
What You Get:
- A 38-page comprehensive report about YOU
- Attend a three-hour fun and interactive workshop
- Learn about the four different DISC behavioral styles
- Learn visual and verbal clues on how to recognize other people’s styles and how to shift
- Increase your closing ratio
- Learn how to implement the Platinum Rule (“Treat others the way they want to be treated”)
- A 30 minute follow-up phone call for a one-to-one debrief and questions